Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project Hiroshi Week 03



The Movie Immortals Inspired me for this.
You will no longer be eaten or cooked by humans

just an idea, I have alot to choose for my final.

Project Hiroshi Week 03 Is moving right along, this week I added a piece from my favorite movie the" Immortals" awsome movie by the way. I been spending alot of time with Photoshop/Illustrator learning trial by error. I have alot to choose from  for my final of the Hiroshi Project, I hope to continue to have more ideas come to me before the final.

2 comments:

  1. hey. you have so many different ideas, and it is so great. But with one week left, i'd say just pick one, buckle in, and finish it out to completion. A week to battle illustrator/PS is gunna be challenge enough.

    I like the idea of it being a movie poster, with really dramatic lighting, and just hints at the different sub plots and emphasis on your main "collection of characters" (you are doing menagerie right?)

    For future projects, when you are thumbnailing and thinking an idea through, think about different angles and ways to show a scene that are more interesting and dramatic than straight-on-kodak-moment.

    But you have had a lot of great ideas and have obviously put a lot of work and excitement into this project, so keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feed back I appreciate it alot. I would agree with just picking one and going with it, and Photoshop/Illustrator is challenging.

      Thank you again.

      Delete